There are no specific security requirements to play at PlazaOnlineCasino.
This is because we take our job very seriously and do whatever it takes to
protect our players, their information and their accounts. However, since
they are two parties involved you should also do your part in
keeping a safe playing environment and keeping your account secure. Therefore we
outline here a few tips - although most of them are pretty common sense:
- When you create your account don't choose an easy password; but do choose one which you can remember WITHOUT writing it down. A good password is hard to guess from people who know you, but still easy to remember for you.
- Keep your password private: don't share with no one else. Your password should be of no interest to anyone else.
- Change your password from time to time.
- Protect your computer with anti-virus, anti-spyware programs, and firewall. If other people have access to your workstation, make sure you have a password protected account where the system will automatically store files, and documents created under your account.
- Never send password or credit card information via email, or instant messaging systems. Not only can these systems be easily compromised, but if not set properly they can even save the history of your conversations, which might be useful to you, but also useful to someone seeking our personal information.
- Always check the URL before entering personal or credit card information, so you make sure that you are really on the page where you want to be. There are "hijack pages" created to gather information from people, which look identical to the genuine ones, except that the information is not sent to the website where you expect them to be sent.
|If you feel that you encounter any security weakness in our system, please email us urgently to email@example.com or contact our 24/7 Customer Service Department.