Online gambling can be a great form of entertainment and a lot of fun. However, you must understand that just like in a real casino it is unlikely that you will end up a winner in any online casino. All casino games are designed to give the casino an advantage. This is how the casino makes it money. In the short term you can get lucky and win but the longer you play the more likely you are to leave the casino with a loss.
Never play with money you canít afford to lose. Really, stop up for a second and think about it. You are likely to lose most or all of the money you use to gamble with in a casino, so if you canít afford to lose the money you definitely shouldnít gamble with it!
There are some appalling examples of ordinary people who have become hooked on gambling and lost their life savings and sometimes even their homes due to problem/compulsive gambling. Donít let yourself become one of these stories. Your family and your ordinary life is much more important than your gambling, donít let either of them suffer! Gamblers Anonymous has a list of twenty questions that they ask anyone who might have a gambling problem.
1. Have you ever lost time from work or school due to your gambling?
2. Has your gambling ever made your home life and/or family life unhappy?
3. Has gambling ever affected your reputation with other people?
4. Have you ever felt remorse after you have been gambling?
5. Have you ever gambled to win money in order to pay debts or solve other financial difficulties?
6. Has gambling ever caused a decrease in your ambition or efficiency at work or elsewhere?
7. After a gambling loss, have you ever felt that you must return as soon as possible to win back your losses?
8. After winning have you ever felt an urge to return and win more?
9. Have you often gambled until you lost all the money you had available?
10. Have you ever borrowed money to finance your gambling habits?
11. Have you ever sold anything to finance you gambling habits?
12. Have you ever felt unwilling to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
13. Has gambling ever made you careless with the welfare of yourself or your family?
14. Have you ever ended up gambling longer than you had originally planned?
15. Have you ever found yourself gambling to escape problems or worries in your life?
16. Have you ever committed, or considered committing, a crime to finance your gambling?
17. Have you ever had difficulty sleeping due to gambling?
18. Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create an urge to gamble inside yourself?
19. Have you ever felt the urge to celebrate with a few hours of gambling?
20. Have you ever had self destructive or suicidal thoughts as a result of your gambling?
Most compulsive gamblers will answer yes to at least seven of the questions above. We would advise that even if you answer yes to more than a few of these questions you should contact Gamblers Anonymous immediately. They can help.
Once again, you are highly likely to lose the money you deposit in this (or any) casino, so if you canít afford to lose the money please do not make the deposit.
Gambling at PlazaOnlineCasino should be fun and enjoyable, if it is not donít do it!